Social Media Manager
- Provide day-to-day supervision and execution of client campaigns including (and not limited to) social media channel and community management, content creation, digital public relations, promotions, partnerships, blogger and influencer outreach initiatives,online events, etc.
- Choose daily content and engagement for brand on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Serve as key day-to-day community and implementation manager for brands and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Create weekly social media program status reports detailing key insights, popular content topics, community quotes and monitoring results; work with analytics/listening team and oversee preparation of metrics, tracking and activity reports as based on client reporting needs.
- Offer key insights for improving programs to enhance results.
- Brainstorm/ideate around program executions/campaigns.
- Experience conceptualizing, delivering and executing programs for leading consumer brands including: social media, content marketing, listening and paid social media.
- Curiosity for uncovering emerging social media platforms and/or first-mover opportunities with existing platforms.
- Manage ongoing optimization of the social strategy, playbook, community management, content creation, social promotions/contests, partnerships, and UGC to improving our delivery and enhance results.